"They don't call me The Main Man for nothing!"
Lobo is a DLC character in Injustice: Gods Among Us. He is the first DLC character and is a Power Character. He was released on May 7th at a cost of $4.99, or free to those with a Season Pass, as well as buying the Ultimate Edition of Injustice.
The last of the Czarnians, a result of Lobo slaughtering every other Czarnian in existence, Lobo now serves as an intergalactic bounty hunter. Whatever you do, don't mention his purple and orange suit.
Powers and Abilities
Lobo possesses the following powers in Injustice: Gods Among Us according to his bio in the Archives:
- Superhuman Strength
- The Main Man
- Superhuman Sense of Smell
Lobo wears a dark blue leather jacket with two sets of three spikes emerging from the shoulders, and the words 'Bite me fanboy' on the back. He is shirtless, with a bandolier wrapped across his bare chest. He wears a spiked dark-blue gauntlet on his left arm while his right forearm has a chain wrapped around it. Dark-blue chaps cover his black leather pants, and he wears a belt with a skull-shaped buckle lined with grenades and ammo pouches, as well as a holster for his pistol. His boots are metallic graves with three spikes emerging out the sides and skulls on the knees.
A variation on his classic costume, with Lobo sporting a mahwak and wearing a red cross ornament (iOS Exclusive).
- "Time to liven' up the joint!" - Intro
- "They don't call me the Main Man for nothing" - Outro
- "You're welcome"
- "Your face okay?"
- "Who's the Main Man?"
- "Frag! Frag! Frag!"
- "Smile, dipstick." - After winning a round
- "Butthole." - After winning a round
- "You stink of stench" - Clash with any Character
- "Don't mess with The Main Man!" - Clash with any Character
- "You're about to be croaked, loser." - Clash with any Character
- "Gonna put your insides on the outside." - Clash with any Character
- "How about I stomp your face in for ya?" - Clash with any Character
- "I'm gonna kick you where you wipe." - Clash with any Character
- "So, what are you doin' after?" - Clash with any female Character
- "I'll kill you, BATstich!" - Clash with Batman
- "Let's go, Bat-guano!" - Clash with Batman
- "You've got my colon all riled up!" - Clash with Superman
- "Admit I'm the coolest." - Clash with Superman
- "I never move wrong." - Clash with Batman
- "Well I am quite the giver." - Clash with Batman
- "I simplify the maiming process." - Clash with Batman
- "That's the cure right here!" - Clash with Superman
- "That's only 'cause you know me!" - Clash with Superman
- "I want a "I killed Supes" t-shirt." - Clash with Superman
- It is rumoured that his pet, a white bulldog with the name Dawg, was considered to appear in the DLC, however he does not appear in the game.
- Lobo is the first DLC Character in the game.
- Lobo was originally teased by Ed Boon as a playable character from his Twitter account. A picture of one of Lobo's comics was uploaded with the text saying, "Hmmm... This guy?"
- Lobo is voiced by David Sobolov, who voices the character in Young Justice.
- Lobo, Scorpion, Batgirl, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna are currently the only characters that do not possess an alternate costume.
- Lobo was revealed to be in the season pass along with Zod, Batgirl, and Scorpion through data stored in the game's code.
- Lobo is the first DLC character along with Red Son DLC to be playable on the IOS version of the game.
- Lobo is the first character to physically curse. He sticks up the "finger" while doing his super move, "The Main Man."
- He is one of the three characters whose trait move affects only a certain type of attack; for him, his shotgun is affected. The other characters are Shazam (whose punch attacks are powered up) and Deathstroke (whose bullets become unblockable).