"This thing ain't loaded with squeaky bullets!"
Harleen Quinzel was a criminal psychiatrist, who was seduced by her patient: the Joker. She abandoned her career and became Harley Quinn, the Joker's ditzy sidekick. Quinn is willing to do anything to please her "Puddin," even murder.
After the Joker’s murder by Superman, Harley started the Joker Clan, who worship him as a martyr. She and the Joker clan carried out acts that distracted and annoyed the One Earth regime, earning the trust of the Insurgency.
With Joker ailing as a result of Titan poisoning, Harley has taken over many of the leadership duties of the Joker gang. More vicious than ever, Harley will do anything to save her Mr. J.
Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatrist who fell in love with her patient: the Joker. Intoxicated by him, she adopted the Harley Quinn persona and helps in his criminal pursuits. Her and Joker's relationship is extremely dysfunctional and abusive.
In the Ame-Comi Universe, Harley is very much the same crazed villain. However, in the place of the Joker, Duela Dent sway over Harley.
Five years before the main events of the comic series, Harely discovered she was pregnant with the Joker's child. Not wanting the baby to be brought up in their lifestyle, Harley left the Joker for almost a year to have the child, a girl she named Lucy, who she left with her sister. When she returned, she was saddened to discover the Joker had never noticed she was gone.
Quinn is first seen in disguise on the docks with Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen watching her, unaware it is a trap until the Joker murders Jimmy with a gunshot to the head. Harley sheds her disguise alongside the Joker as they kidnap Lois. Harley is not seen again until the Justice League learns that she and the Joker have hijacked a nuclear submarine. When Superman enters the sub, he sees Harley and the Joker in scrubs looming over an unconscious Lois.
When the Joker gasses Superman with kryptonite laced fear toxin stolen from the Scarecrow, Harley joins the Clown Prince of Crime in mocking a reeling Superman. Superman flies off to battle a suddenly appeared Doomsday, murmuring about Superman. Afterward, Joker informs Harley it is time to leave. Though Harley is rather reluctant to leave the sub after she has named it 'Gunther'. Joker reminds her that the heroes "will hit us over and over again," and she relents.
After that she cheerfully bids "Gunther" goodbye, but it is too late and the two are subdued by a projected hand from Green Lantern's ring. Harley remains silent as Batman and the rest of the League realize exactly what she and the Joker have done, save for a single comment about the submarine's name, and gleefully hugs the Joker as Metropolis is destroyed and millions die in an instant.
Harley is in a police car when she learns of the Joker's death at Superman's hand. She dejectedly murders the two officers in the car and escapes in the vehicle to one of her and the Joker's hideouts, mourning the death of her puddin', and seeing no more joy in the world. After crashing the vehicle, she enters the hideout, a closed novelty joke toy maker and suits up in her costume. Green Arrow suddenly arrives, an arrow notched in his bow, but Quinn injures him with a grenade. Harley approaches Arrow with a massive mallet, apologizing for how it has to end and compliments his beard.
She strikes him with the mallet but it turns out to be a squeaky hammer. She pulls out a gun but her shot is deflected by Green Arrow shooting an arrow into the gun's barrel, which Harley finds amazing. Arrow quickly captures her with a trick net arrow, to which Harley responds, "You suck."
Arrow drags Harley into his Arrowmobile and when Harley asks him if he's taking her to Superman, Arrow denies this and explains he's taking her somewhere safe from Superman, though he makes it clear that he's only doing this so Superman won't make another mistake by murdering her. Harley annoys Arrow throughout the ride, prompting him to trick her into unconsciousness by giving her a trick arrow that releases knock-out gas in her face. Once more, Harley manages to slur before passing out a "You suck."
When Quinn comes to, Arrow reveals he's brought her to his Arrowcave, chained her to a pole and assures her that Superman will not be able to find her due to the lead lining the walls of the cave. Harley reminisces about the Joker who used to knock her out and handcuff her "Every Thursday," and goes on to mock the name of Green Arrow's hideout, suggesting he call it 'The Quiver' instead. Green Arrow begrudgingly admits that it's a better name.
Arrow tells her he has to leave and advises her not to try an escape with a 'fake hand'. Harley reveals she has a fake mustache instead of a fake hand, tearfully revealing the hand was the Joker's gag. Harley then ask Arrow, "Have you ever loved someone you knew was wrong for you? Someone who would hurt you over and over again and hurt those around you but you could forgive them because losing them would hurt even more?"
Arrow is shocked by her words, stunned he is able to relate to them. Harley goes on to admit that she knew the Joker was a "Bad Guy," with Arrow interjecting he was a "Genocidal Psychopath," but he was Harley's. Before Arrow leaves, Quinn asks from him for a "Little maniacal laughter?" At first Arrow refuses, but after seeing Harley put on her fake mustache he bursts into a fit, and Quinn thanks him.
Some time much later, Harley Quinn is being escorted in handcuffs by Green Arrow to Arkham Asylum. Harley is hesitant in Arrow bringing her here, arguing that the fire she started in the Arrow Cave was only a 'little' one. Arrow counters that it was actually an uncontrollable blaze. Harley further mocks his hideout's name and calls him a 'really crappy Robin Hood' by suggesting he robs from the rich to pay for himself.
Once inside the Asylum, Arrow assures her she will be safe there. When the orderly Kenneth spots Arrow and reveals the Justice League and Batman's presence, he quickly races off to prevent the inevitable confrontation between them, leaving Harley with Kenneth. Upon seeing the Man of Steel, Harley whispers his name before greeting Kenneth pleasantly. When Kenneth asks about her fake mustache, she reveals it is actually a lockpick while asking him "How many times have I broken your nose?" When he responds "Three times" she apologizes before knocking him out with an unseen punch to his nose.
Harley quickly heads to the security controls and monitors, looking for a certain inmate. When she finds him, she promises to free him, asking in return that he "Destroy the joint."
As Green Arrow prevents a brawl between Batman and Cyborg, Harley announces her presence over the speakers before freeing all the inmates, saying, "Superman took away Mistah J. and now it looks like he wants to take us all away." She says she's giving them a chance to defend themselves along with some backup, in the form of the monstrous Solomon Grundy.
Harley cheers the inmates on as they attack the heroes, but tells them over the intercom, "Don't touch the green guy with the cute beard. I have a little crush on him, it's probably Stockholm syndrome but I'll take what I can get." Though not seen or heard for the remainder of the chapter, she, like many other superheroes and the inmates, are openly shocked by Nightwing's sudden death, Harley herself crying at the sight of his body being carried out by Batman.
Harley has a small cameo in Chapter Twenty-Two, watching Superman's press conference in Paris from a TV, angrily glaring at the Man of Steel.
In the annual, Harley is in one of her's and the Joker's old sewer hideouts in Gotham when Lobo comes bursting in on his motor bike. Shocked, she realizes he's not Superman and when Lobo tells her his name, she pretends to have never heard of him to distract him long enough so she can grab her hammer and smash it upside Lobo's head...which doesn't affect him in the slightest.
Lobo easily captures Harley and handcuffs her before putting her on his bike and flying off. When Lobo notices her putting on her fake mustache, he shares her sentiments on not having to justify a fake mustache. When Harley notices a strange pill, Lobo explains that if someone ingests it they gain invulnerability and super-human strength. As he's explaining this, Harley takes the lockpick from her fake stache and frees her hands, snatching the pill while Lobo continues to talk and swallows it. She then jumps off his bike and lands through a building.
To her amazement, she is completely unharmed and then jumps through a wall into another building, only to get sucker-punched by an annoyed Lobo. Harley then explains to Lobo that she's had time to think after coming to terms with the Joker's death, and she understands she was in an abusive relationship and angrily declares, "No one gets to lay a hand on me ever again." before punching him through a wall and into an oncoming truck.
She then steals his hog and flies off to Green Arrow's Arrow Cave, though due to not knowing where the brakes are, she crashes the bike inside the cave after bursting in, shocking Green Arrow and Black Canary. When Arrow asks what she is doing there, Harley says she needs their help but Arrow asks how she knew where the cave was and reveals she wasn't as bound as he thought she was, before again teasing him about the name much to Black Canary's amusement.
Both then realize who she stole the bike from and Lobo comes roaring in. Arrow and Canary manage to distract him long enough for Harley to rip his head off. Upon seeing their horrified reactions, Harley says, "I know what you're thinking." She then triumphantly holds Lobo's head up and declares, "Best. Team-up. Ever!"
With Lobo down for the moment, they secure him to a table and while he is unconscious, Harley hears him mumbling in his sleep, seemingly at war with himself. When he awakens, demanding to know what is going on, Harley, dressed in a doctor's coat, tells him, "This, Mister Lobo, is therapy."
When Harley tells him, "It's time to talk about your feelings." Lobo s horrified, with Harley asking if he's afraid of talking about them, with Lobo insisting he is not. Harley then tells Lobo she heard him talking in his sleep and tells him she thinks someone recently took his power from him and he is struggling with himself to get it back. When she reveals she knows he is the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, revealing she knew he who he was all along and only pretended not to know to throw him off.
She then asks what happened and if Superman somehow emasculated him, with Lobo insisting he wasn't, but when she asks him, "Then tell me why the best bounty hunter in the galaxy would waste his time hunting me?" Lobo then realizes hunting Harley is beneath him ("No offense taken.") and asks her what he should do.
Harley suggests he find a way to take back his power and a jubilant Lobo easily escapes his bonds, tells Harley they're done, and flies off on his hog.
A stunned Arrow and Canary approach her then, amazed she sent Lobo off, though Harley insists "No we beat Lobo. The team of Canary, Quinn and Queen." Arrow is happy for a moment before realizing she knows his real name.
Harley returns in chapter thirteen, revealed to have been hiding out in the Arrow Cave for some time since Green Arrow's death. Black Canary discovers Harley in the cave, with Harley holding a bow and arrow while wearing fuzzy slippers. When Canary demands to know what she is doing there, Harley replies, "Um...practicing archery in comfortable slippers?"
Un-amused, Canary reiterates her question and Harley admits she had no where else to go. Black Canary then orders her to leave and Harley refuses, throwing the bow and arrow aside. When Black Canary asks if she really wants to do this, Harley growls, "Bring it." before throwing her slippers with a cry of, "Fluffy slipper attack!"
When Canary catches them, Harley smirks and says, "You look calm for someone who's just caught exploding slippers." Canary quickly throws them aside but quickly discovers they're not explosives. "Of course not. That would be crazy." Harley says with a smile. Black Canary knocks Harley back with a sudden Canary Cry and Harley retaliates by grabbing her mallet and jumps to deliver a blow to Canary's head when she suddenly tells her to wait.
Harley stops mid-attack, confused. She notices Canary seems ill and she suddenly demands a nearby bucket. Confused, Harley gives the bucket to Canary, and is disgusted when she promptly vomits into it. Harley asks what's wrong with her and her eyes widen in sudden realization as she asks, "Is it morning sickness?"
Black Canary refuses to discuss this with her but Harley excitedly exclaims, "It is! You're preggers!" Black Canary can only throw up again, causing Harley to laugh. When Black Canary asks if she thinks it's funny, Harley admits she thinks it it's hilarious and when Dinah glares at her, she says, "Oh, come on. How is it not funny? You're a superhero with morning sickness. You save the world. And then throw up."
Harley then imagines Black Canary in her third trimester, but still wearing her fishnets and finds the image hilarious. Though Dinah wants to go back to fighting, Harley refuses and sits down next to her, saying she remembers how hard it was to be pregnant. Black Canary is shocked and asks if she had a child.
Harley is silent for a moment before saying they should go back to hitting each other, but Dinah presses the issue, calling her by her full name. Giving up, Harley admits she has a four year old daughter named Lucy, telling Dinah, "She likes tutus and toy cars. She especially likes putting tutus on toy cars. She likes the idea of a ballerina car." With a smile, she says, "I think that makes perfect sense."
Harley also admits that the Joker never knew he had a child, saying his work was too important. She then brokenly admits that he acted like he never knew she had left for almost an entire year. Harley admits her daughter is better off this way, having a normal life "filled with normal days and dancing cars." She then asks if the baby is Oliver's and admits she saw the news of his death.
She asks if Superman killed him and when Canary confirms this, she asks what she is going to do. When Dinah says she's going to make sure Superman can't hurt anyone else ever again, Harley says she wants to help her and while Dinah says she doesn't, Harley reminds her that Superman killed her man too, and she says she can do things Dinah can't, "Like fight without needing a bucket nearby."
Turning serious, Harley says, "Please. Let me help."
In the Year Two annual, Harley is seen alongside the rest of the Birds of Prey in their headquarters, looking at the groups slides of pictures from happier days in their pasts, Harley herself sitting next to Black Canary. A delighted Harley demands, "The next one, the next one!"
Harley is next seen when Commissioner Gordon brings Clayface to the resistance's headquarters, shocked to see the shapeshifter. When Gordon demands she come with him, Harley responds, "Oh, goodie, secret conspiracies--" and she is next seen with a nurses outfit over her regular costume as she draws a sample of blood from Clayface to test. After Renee Montoya leads Clayface away, Harley whispers in a suspicious Gordon's ear, "More than one way to get closure, Mistah G."
After Clayface is revealed to be a mole for Superman, Harley is next seen giving Black Canary bandages, and when Dinah protests, Harley shushes her and says, "They've got Hello Kitty on them. They're fashionable." When Montoya asks what they should do with Clayface, it is Harley who comes up with a solution. Later, Harley has secured Karlo by dividing his mass up and locking individual pieces into several glass jars that they cannot escape. A victorious Harley declares, "See? Closure!"
In chapter fifteen, seven months later, Harley has joined the Insurgency against Superman. Dressed rather scantly in civilian disguise, Harley visits Black Canary in the hospital after she gave birth to her son, Connor, claiming to be Dinah's sister to get visitor's rights. Harley is delighted to see the newborn child and comes with several presents, including a bow and arrow set ("Never too young for that."), a fake mustache ("That obviously needs no explanation.") and a muzzle.
When Dinah asks why he would need a muzzle, Harley explains that it was useful when she first got her hyenas. Dinah says Connor is a baby, not a pack hunter and Harley slyly reminds her of her Canary Cry ability and suggests Connor may inherit early. Grinning triumphantly, Harley hands the muzzle over to Dinah when she demands it. Harley then notices that Dinah's bag is glowing and asks, "Is that a thing it does?" When the bag suddenly produces a voice, Harley asks, "You can hear that too, right?"
Harley is silent as Dinah discusses with Guy Gardner the upcoming battle between the Green Lantern Corps, Sinestro Corps and Superman's forces.
In chapter sixteen, as Batman makes a speech to the resistance over the upcoming battle against Superman's forces, while imploring everyone to say their goodbyes and to prepare themselves, Harley tearfully says, "No. Don't be like that. You need to stay behind. I couldn't handle it if anything were to happen to you..." to her fake mustache.
In the next chapter, while almost the entire resistance reacts in a combination of stun and awe at the sight of the Green Lantern planet Mogo turning the sky green, Harley simply smiles as she watches while saying, "Naaaw. Pretty."
In chapter eighteen, Harley is present alongside the rest of the resistance lead by Commissioner Gordon, and she is seen wearing a familiar purple hat and coat. When they receive word to attack the Hall of Justice from Oracle, Gordon warns Harley not to deviate from the plan. Harley doesn't respond, only smiles as she takes her super-pill.
Harley then goes up to the Regime soldiers stationed at the Hall's entrance and introduces herself by saying, "Hi! I'm the first wave." Before the soldiers have a chance to react, Harley opens her coat to reveal a large amount of explosives strapped to her chest. The bombs go off, allowing the resistance the chance they need to seize the Hall.
Harley survives the explosion thanks to the invulnerability provided by the pill, though her outfit is destroyed. After the resistance successfully defeat all the soldiers and subdue both Flash and Robin, Harley finds her old costume on display and puts it on, though she comments on the fact it was being displayed as, "Icky." When she sees that Lex Luthor has been captured, she asks, "Ooh. Once he's stopped struggling, can I please rub his shiny head?"
In the next chapter, when Harley sees Catwoman contacting Oracle, she ecstatically exclaims, "Tell her I exploded!" before observing the unconscious Robin.
In chapter twenty-two, Harley is seen in an unknown location with the Flash bound and gagged onto a table. She is reassuring the Flash that he is just incapacitated and that the effects are not permanent. Harley then proceeds to play with his lightning bolt ear pieces, wondering aloud if he has those because he hears at super-speed before mockingly speaking very slowly into his ear.
Harley tells the Flash that she has been informed he's a nice guy who's made a lot of bad decisions and she believes he's been a bit brainwashed and that she's been there. Leaning on the Flash's chest, Harley tells him, "You get this guy who's all strong and powerful and confidant, and you just stare into his dreamy face and do what he says, right?" Harley reiterates that she understands and that she's going to get him through this before revealing she's been asked to reprogram him.
Harley assures him, "I'm a professional." She then pulls out an electrified Superman puppet while saying, "I hope you like electro-shock therapy and puppets!" This would be Harley's final appearance in Year Two.
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Harley Quinn first appears alongside the Joker, helping prepare the nuke given to him by Lex Luthor with which he would destroy Metropolis. As they take the bomb off standby, Batman appears before them, teleported from the Watchtower. The Joker orders Harley to wait in their van, slapping her in the face when she protests.
Insurgency Harley Quinn, now going by the name Harleen, later confronts the Joker in Gotham City, believing him to be an imposter, as 'her' Joker was killed by Superman after destroying Metropolis. After a fight between the two, Harleen realizes from the Joker's fighting style that he is the real Joker and is overjoyed to see him.
Harleen takes the Joker to the abandoned Arkham Asylum, hideout of the Joker Clan, a criminal force assembled in the Joker's memory. The Joker is quick to assume control of the Clan, using one of the durability enhancing pills given by Superman to his flunkies on himself. Shortly after this, Regime soldiers lead by Hawkgirl and Nightwing break into the hideout and attack the Clan. As the Joker fights off Hawkgirl and Nightwing, Harleen sends an S.O.S. to Insurgency Batman via a communication device given to her by the Insurgency. The Insurgency forces soon arrive and drive back the Regime. Batman orders Harleen and her men to lay low for the time being and takes the Joker into custody, believing him to be too dangerous to be let loose.
When the Insurgency begins their bid to save the displaced Batman from being executed, Harleen receives orders from the Insurgency Batman to have the Joker Clan occupy as much law-enforcement as they can while they infiltrate Stryker's Island. Harleen complies, but goes against Insurgency Batman's orders and releases the Joker from his cell, although fears that Batman may be angry with her for doing it
Harleen and the Joker hijack a Regime vehicle and confront the Insurgency Lex Luthor in Metropolis as he heads to aid the Insurgency against the Regime. The Joker orders Harleen to take down Luthor and take his suit, but she ultimately fails. Fed up with Harleen, the Joker fires her and tries to kill her. However, Luthor intervenes and takes down the Joker in a fight. Enraged by his betrayal, Harleen prepares to kill the Joker with his own knife, but is ultimately convinced by Luthor to let him go, saying she's outgrown him. Returning the favor, Harleen shortly afterwards told the Joker Clan to stand down, citing that Luthor's their ally, also citing that Joker turned out not to be acting in their interests. She then informed Luthor that she will make sure Joker is still imprisoned and won't let him trick her again.
In the epilogue, Harleen is shown escorting the Joker at gunpoint to the portal back to his dimension.
Powers and Abilities
Harley Quinn possesses the following abilities in Injustice: Gods Among Us according to her bio in the Archives:
- Disarming, unpredictable fighter
- Far more intelligent than she lets on
- Superb agility and strength
- Immune to most poisons
- Talented Gymnast
- Pop Pop: Harley fires a pink projectile from one of her over-sized pop guns. Can be charged for a stronger but slower projectile. The Meter Burn version increases the damage.
- Line of Fire: Harley fires a single shot from her revolver. The Meter Burn version has Harley fire a second shot from her other revolver.
- Heads Up: Harley fires two shots from both of her revolvers. The Meter Burn version has her turn around after the shots and fire two more into the air.
- Oppsy Daisy (Air): Harley Quinn jumps into the air and fires two shots from her revolvers aimed down. The Meter Burn version has her fire a second time.
- Cupcake Bomb: Harley tosses a cupcake over her shoulder than explodes when it connects with her opponent. The Meter Burn version has Harley throw a second cupcake bomb, though at a shorter arc.
- Play Doctor: Harley grabs her opponent, turns them around and swiftly injects them with a harmful substance. The Meter Burn version increases the damage.
- Silly Slide: Harley does a quick dash.
- Tantrum Stance: Harley does a drop kick then lays on the floor, and is able to follow up with several different attacks:
- A cartwheel.
- A sweeping kick.
- A series of rapid shots.
- A forwards or backwards roll.
- Grab: Harley grabs her opponent, shoots them in the face wit her pop gun, then does an acrobatic grab and slams them into the ground.
INTRO: Harley is seen playing her own version of Hopscotch, ending by stepping on a blue face drawn on the last square that resembles Batman. She then blows a raspberry at her opponent and pulls out her gun.
OUTRO: Harley tosses her guns before she kicks her opponent to the side. She then says "Lighten up will ya?!" before striking a pose towards the camera in triumph.
Bag O' Tricks: Harley Quinn's character trait is the ability to pull out a random item, which can be used to help her in a fight.
The items that can be pulled out and their abilities include:
- Picture of The Joker - Harley kisses the picture, temporarily giving her a strength boost.
- Time Bomb - Harley tosses the bomb, causing damage to her opponent.
- Poison Ivy Plant - Harley sniffs the plant, returning some of her health.
- Revolver Slap [ L ]
- Revolver Slam [ M ]
- Spot Kick - [ H ]
- Gun Smack - [ ← + L ]
- Take Aim - [ ← + M ]
- Harley Swing - [ ← + H ] / ( Hold to charge or [ ← ← + MB ] to Bounce Cancel )
- Ear Bash - [ → + L ]
- Overhead Bash - [ → + M ]
- Hammer Slam - [ → + H ] / ( Hold to charge or [ → → + MB ] to Bounce Cancel )
- Revolver Poke - [ ↓ + L ]
- Spinning Pistols - [ ↓ + M ]
- Single Shot - [ ↓ + H ]
- Side Kick - [ L ]
- Double Kick - [ M ]
- Double Stomp - [ H ]
- Forward / Reverse Throw - [ ← / → L + H ]
- Naughty-Naughty - [ L , L ]
- I Hope It Hurts - [ L , L , M ]
- Girl's Best Friend - [ L , M ]
- Rude Joke - L , M , H ]
- Irresistable - [ ← + L , M ]
- Lets Play - [ ← + L , M , L ]
- For Mistah J. - [ → + L , H ]
- Miss Me - [ M , ← + H ]
- Hi Puddin - [ M , ↓ + H ]
- Pleased To Meetcha - [ M , ↑ + H ]
- He Loves Me - [ ← + M , M ]
- That's Cute - [ → + M , H ]
- Lollipops - [ H , H ]
- Pop Pop - [ ↓ , ← , M ]
- Line of Fire - [ ↓ , → , L ]
- Head's Up - [ ↓ , ← , L ]
- Oopsy Daisy (Air) - [ ↓ , ← , L ]
- Cupcake Bomb - [ ← , → , M ]
- Play Doctor - [ ↓ , ← , → , L ]
- Silly Slide - [ ← , → , H ]
- Tantrum Stance - [ ↓ , ← , H ]
- Forward Cartwheel - [ L ] ( During Tantrum Stance )
- Handstand - [ M ] ( During Tantrum Stance )
- Bullet Frenzy - [ H ] ( During Tantrum Stance )
- Somersault - [ ← or → ] ( During Tantrum Stance )
Mallet Bomb: Harley pummels her opponent with a mallet knocking him/her back before she runs and slides, placing an exploding pie underneath the opponent. This super move can then be followed up with a combo.
EndingThe defeat of Superman filled Harley with confidence. She knew what she was capable of, and knew what she wanted. She traveled to the visitors' Earth and freed the Joker from prison. Returning to her world, they married in a ceremony that set Gotham ablaze. At the reception, the cake cutting ceremony took a gruesome turn. As her new husband playfully mashed her face into the cake, years of abuse took its toll. Something in Harley snapped. She used the ceremonial knife to slash Joker's throat. Still in her wedding gown, Harley now resides permanently in Arkham Asylum.
- "Mr. J! It works!"
- "Uh oh..."
- "But puddin'..."
- "Pumped full o' lead?"
- "A little bird told me some creep was dressed up like the Joker, fighting a Batman wannabe."
- "You got the look. And a lotta nerve."
- "What you don't have is the right."
- "Joker was a hero. You're not fit to lick his boutonniere!"
- "Not funny, creep..."
- "No one pretends to be my Mister J!"
- "It's...you...! The way you...move...The way you..."
- "I feel...like myself again...Joker's dead, but...You're..."
- "C'mon. There's some people who gotta meet you."
- "Ain't he dreamy..."
- "Thanks for showin' up so fast, Bats."
- "Mister J can be a big help to us-"
- "Ooh, I love a good mission."
- "Yessir, Bats!"
- "I'm on it!"
- "He's gonna kill me..."
- "Love the color. Matches your eyes."
- "You trying to beat Superman? Your bestest buddy?"
- "With pleasure, hun!"
- "Try to kill me?! I'll slice that grin offa yer face!"
- "He was gonna...I can't believe I fell for him again!"
- "Easy guys. He's on our side."
- "Turns out he wasn't."
- "That'll be the least of it. These guys'll keep causing trouble. Go get Superman."
- "Got a boo-boo!?"
- "This'll be a blast!"
- "Love ya!"
- "Here's one for ya!"
- "Hiya doll." - During Throw
- "WEEEEEEEEE!!!" - While interacting with the pipe above Aquaman's throne at the Atlantis stage
- "Gotcha Bats!" - During a throw with Batman
- "Take a catnap!" - During a throw with Catwoman
- "Meow." - During a throw with Catwoman
- "My Puddin'!" - During a throw with The Joker
- "Laugh THIS off!" - During a throw with The Joker
- "Sorry, Mistah J!" - During a throw with The Joker
- "Batman wanna be!" - During a throw with Nightwing
- "Tryin' to make me laugh?" - Clash with any Character
- "Am I too much for ya?" - Clash with any Character
- "Pucker up, snuckums." - Clash with any Character
- "Batter up!" - Clash with any Character
- "Here ya go, sweetie." - Clash with any Character
- "Gotta smash, fly boy!" - Clash with any Character who can fly
- "Some hero. Hitting a lady?" - Clash with Batman
- "You're scary when you're mad." - Clash with Batman
- "Let's dance Bats." - Clash with Batman
- "I like a good cat-fight." - Clash with Catwoman
- "Girls' Night Out." - Clash with Catwoman
- "I thought you loved me!" - Clash with The Joker
- "Puddin', how could you?" - Clash with The Joker
- "I've had it with your abuse!" - Clash withThe Joker
- "Lets get crazy!" - Clash with Nightwing
- "You fight like my grandma!" - Clash with Nightwing
- "And miss all the fun?" - Clash with Batman
- "Blahblahblah!" - Clash with Batman
- "Don't get your tights in a bunch!" - Clash with Batman
- "You bat-types are no fun!" - Clash with Batman
- "And you and Bats?" - Clash with Catwoman
- "Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!" - Clash with Catwoman
- "Says the girl in the kitty suit!" - Clash with Catwoman
- "With pleasure hun!" - Clash with The Joker
- "Hit the clown, win a prize!" - Clash with The Joker
- "May the clown kiss the bride!" - Clash with The Joker
- "Thanks I guess." - Clash with The Joker
- "Charmed, I'm sure." - Clash with Nightwing
- "Of your face!" - Clash with Nightwing
Harley Quinn wears a blue and red modified boyfriend cardigan with a diamond pattern at the bottom held together by brown straps. She has a domino mask and a necklace with a joker card. She also has brown straps wrapped around her right arm and gloves that go up to a little under her elbow. She wears blue briefs and blue and red leggings with a diamond pattern on them. She has shin-high black boots. Her hair is in pigtails and is two toned (red/black) with the black half taking on a green tint due to the mixture of the dye color with her naturally blonde hair.
Harley Quinn wears a red and black jacket that exposes her torso and underarms, with the words "Kiss This" written on the back. She wears a white shirt with a Joker-like smiley face on it, black and red padding on her arms, fingerless gloves, and a choker necklace. She has a small brown belt and red and black leather pants with black boots. Her hair is in pigtails, wrapped in red (left) and black (right) fabric, and is blonde.
Harley's appearance in Batman: Arkham City. (Unlocked by buying any Joker character card in the IOS app or the Lockdown Pack)
Harley's classic, black and red jester outfit. (Bad Girls Skin Pack)
Her costume from the Ame-Comi collection (Ame-Comi Skin Pack)
Harley's costume from the DC Animated Universe. It is similar to the Classic costume, except adopting a 3D version of Bruce Timm's stylized artwork. (IOS Exclusive)
- Tara Strong previously voiced Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham City.
- She was the first DC character planned as downloadable content for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, along with Quan Chi. Both Harley and Quan Chi was eventually scrapped due to financial issues.
- On the Main Menu, when Harley is fighting Wonder Woman, she is wearing a necklace with a skulled jester. However, her character model is wearing a necklace with a joker card.
- Harley Quinn was originally created for Batman: The Animated Series and was later adapted into DC Comics Batman's comic books.
- According to concept art Harley's pet hyenas Bud and Lou were considered to be in the game and maybe even a part of her gameplay but they never appeared in the final design of Harley and her move set. They appear as an unlockable icon for completing all of Harley Quinn's S.T.A.R Labs missions.
- Harley Quinn's tattoo on her right arm in Batman: Arkham City does not appear on the Injustice: Gods Among Us version of Harley Quinn's Arkham City skin.
- Harley Quinn is, comic debut-wise, the youngest character in the game, having made her debut in September of 1993.
- Harley Quinn's original costume appears in the Injustice: Annual issue, making her the second character to have her original costume appear in the series alongside Superman.